Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This is how we rage, KR Style

So despite my everlasting chase to recover my weapons, I've run into a bottomless pit that has coerced me into developing a new habit of watching others fail. After all, enhancing is fun only when others do it and when you're the only one to succeed...
However, this particular Korean player reminds me of someone who's done something similar...QQ..




My favorite part is 0:46, I know, I'm just terrible.

Translation:

"Okay, I'm going to do it"
"There is no break (Let there be no break)"
"Oh you need 4 of those (Elixirs)...nah I'm going to do it anyways"
"1....2....3!"
"SHIBAL!!!!!!!! (F********************************)"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"AHHHHHHHHH THIS IS ANNOYING"
"It's okay you can laugh, it's okay go ahead and laugh"

No comments:

Post a Comment