Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where do we go from here? In Honor Of Our Fear©

It's been a while since I did a status update about the overall progression of the community.  Recently, I've been quite inactive due to certain issues, and currently I will proceed to be inactive.  Overall, the community itself has dropped in activity, and as I'm aware of this, we are still recruiting new people constantly (Hence, the megaphones and spam).  Regardless, I wish to thank you personally for making WeTheProud your first choice as a guild in Vindictus, and I hope to see you in the near future.

Updates to the game:
Vindictus is no doubt a dying game.  As the #1 issue still resides in content and lack of proper customer service, the game is still buggy, creates stale learning curves, and just overall cannot maintain its title.  However, it still reigns as the king of social gaming, and I'm pretty sure it's probably the only reason why most of us are still here today.

Pets.  From my perspective, pets are absolutely useless.  Pets have been introduced to create a more "sidekick" feeling to the player, but they're only used for picking up drops.  However, when raids finish, the system auto-picks up your drops for you.  So why even bother?  Additionally, pets cost around $8-10k NX each.

Kai.  As the constant where-in-the-world-is-my-archer-mayne-questions bombard us, Kai is NOT, let me i.repeat NOT coming out for a LONG TIME.  The reason is because NA took 4 months to implement the 9.5 update.  The 9.5 update included 3 raids, 1 polar bear, the trio spiders, and dragon.  However, the polar bear/spider are useless, so it took NA 4 months to implement 1 raid.  Derp indeed.  The reason behind this is because as NA is facing an economic issue, a large database of NA employees have been laid off.  As a result, our content will continue to be delayed.  In my opinion, Kai isn't coming out either until July if we're lucky, or as a standard backup, December 2012.

Ep 10.  Not going to even mention this because there's 2 Dragon raids which are just Model skins of Elchulus.  Same exact moves, same exact arena, same exact setup, same exact lag.  The only part I'm looking forward to is Keaghan, which is the final raid battle of Vindictus Season 1.  Honestly, they could have ended it better by making your character die or something.

Guild/Community Updates:

Our guild has been facing tons of issues lately, which if I don't reply to you immediately please do not be offended because I'm bombarded with issues like the PVP tourney with Rinfeim, marketing our Stream, and of course, recruiting members.

Admins.  Phyrene and RakeshP are now our permanent Administrators.  Hotori and Lizee are officially resigned as admins, but will still proceed to aid the community and train Phyrene/RakeshP in formal conduct.

Activity.  Overall, I know activity has dropped, but this isn't just the case with us.  The ENTIRE game is no longer the same game it was before.  Particularly, the banning of the bots and destruction of M***, players like me who profit off of marketing can no longer do so.  Therefore, it seems we're looking at an Extreme Pay2win situation here.  For now, I will be recruiting new members via megaphone, so don't mind me ^_^.

Stream.  Recently, I setup a stream featuring the guild's raids and solos.  I'm using this as a method to attract more people and open our community to the Vindictus forums.  I believe this will allow WeTheProud to stretch its name to others, and fully acknowledge our guild as a higher tier, or rather a more popular guild.
Note: On the stream, I will try a few stages of commentary.  As I've never done this before, I will try to impersonate a few personas and see which fits best for the stream.  For example, I may act like a girl, or I may like a complete douche and curse constantly.  This stream is 18++++++++++++++++
Ikame Censored©

Raids.  Currently, I don't see any big issues with our raids.  However, I am aware that the gameplay becomes stale and boring.  I will look into this in the future to see how we can make it more fun.

Events.  WeTheProud will not be hosting any events for a while.  Reason being, Zokku is poor.

xFearx.  As most of you already know xFearx is a senior member named Michelle who is very nice and loves Lays BBQ Chips.  Recently, she has been diagnosed with a case of Liver cancer, and wishes to keep it secret.  However, I believe with the support of the guild and by spreading awareness, we can pray for the best of her health.  This Friday is her operation so everyone please be sure to give her your good faith and welcome her when she returns to America!  Fighting Mickey! (Prepare to see Megaphone Spam)

No comments:

Post a Comment