Monday, May 7, 2012

Zokku's New Ragequit Game (No, It's Not Pangya)

Early TLDR: --------->

Hey guys, if you're wondering why I'm not in the evening much it's because I've started to develop a serious passion for Starcraft 2.  However, there are times when I hit that +6 fail 20 times in a row and lose to 5 Gold players in a row.  Thus, I grow more white hair.

Anyways, the point of this post is that when I grow more white hair or my neck starts bulging with blood vessels, I turn to the one game where I can vent my rage.  That's right, it's Maplestory.
I believe I haven't fully announced to the community where WeTheProud resides.
1. Steam Group Team WTP
2. SC2
3. Vindictus
4. Flyff (Disbanded)
5. Counter-Strike 2D (Disbanded)
6. Maplestory (Bera, Disbanded)

Anyways, as a rage-vent, I'm going to try trolling my way through Maplestory.  If you guys are interested, you can add my two characters, MySlaveIkame in Scania and Sahngyupsal in Bellocan.
I'll probably play for 3 minutes at most every few days.



Ragequit.

No comments:

Post a Comment