Sunday, July 22, 2012

WeTheKai Merge Approximation

Hello members of WTP, here's the schedule for the merge.

After a bit of pondering, it has been decided that WTK will merge back into WTP within July and the first week of August.  Players who do not have any alts in the guild are allowed to add their Kai into WTP if they wish to do so.  However, players who already have an alt in WTP will need to either kick their current alt, or swap their Kai with their main.  
In order to make this process easier please follow these directions:

START NOW!  Don't wait until the first week of August where WTK will be disbanded!
After the disband, WTP will no longer be accepting alts.

"I do not have an Alternate Character in WTP, but I wish to add my Kai"
-Apply with your Kai, but mention in your intro who you are.  State your Main IGN and also put some mention of your reason such as, "This is my first Alt in WTP"
Example: "My main is Zokku. This is my first Alternate Character"

"I have an Alternate Character in WTP, but I wish to swap it with my Kai"
-Apply with your Kai, but mention in your intro who you are.  State your Main IGN and also your Alternate Character's name.  This way, we will be able to recognize who your alt is.
Example: "My main is Zokku. My alt is LaysBBQChips"
Z or an admin will kick LaysBBQChips and add your Kai.

"I wish to make Kai my main and will not use my previous main or my alt"
-Apply with your Kai, but mention in your intro who you are.  Either state your previous main's name and your alt, or simply leave the guild with your previous main and alt.
Example: "My main used to be Zokku, my alt is Lays BBQChips.  I am maining this Kai"



No comments:

Post a Comment