Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ep 10 Tomorrow, Congratulations Alkemist & xAltenna

Thank you all for your applications for Administration.  It was extremely hard for me to decide who would be best fit for this role and I believe at this time, 2 Administrators are the most we will need for now.
Truly, I never witnessed so much participation and support for our community.  Thus, it is to my due honor that I congratulate Alkemist and xAltenna as two Dual Admins that will be helping the community.
Please welcome them as supporters and mentors for the greater good of WeTheProud.

Note:  This does not mean I am no longer hiring Admins.  Currently, I will be adding and searching for more applicants as the time comes when needed.  

News
notice

Scheduled Update (6/14/2012)

Views: 1962
Date: 6/13/2012 | 
Mercenaries,

We will be performing a scheduled update on June 14, 2012. The update will apply the newest content patch, Episode 10: Forked Tongues and Broken Hearts. Expected downtime is approximately 8 hours.

Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

-Time-
Thursday, June 14, 2012

  • Pacific: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
  • Eastern: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

-Unavailable during the update-
  • All Vindictus game servers

No comments:

Post a Comment