Monday, November 19, 2012

Communication

Hi guys, I'm going to start posting a lot more now, mainly about little issues here and there so I can get the team more involved while this guild bug lasts for 18,632,193 years.

In order to give ourselves a fresh start, I've been looking into revamping the appearance of the blogspot, primarily the banner to begin with.  However, I've also considered the usage of a forums, which most communities use in order to make little posts with feedback here and there.

Just like Kristine's comment posted in the last post, I like to get feedback on issues so that I can make the community more involved with improving our communications systems.

P.S-Who is Kristine?

Oh, and I felt this image was completely necessary in order to express my love~


8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly, im nerdintruse, hi all~
    And could solve the problema of the guilds?
    My question relates to: if u can still recruit? Or not yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a guild glitch atm. We're waiting for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're waiting for the guild thing to be fixed. Then we'll gather everybody up.

    ReplyDelete